DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picture of Quebec city

Frits

Reactions
Flew some video and a few still images in Quebec city with the Mavic (flying over the St. Lawrence river).
Processed this DNG in Photoshop CS6 - I like the Black & White version.

DJI_0119_BW.jpg

Flew some video and a few still images in Quebec city with the Mavic (flying over the St. Lawrence river).

View attachment 7011
Very nice, and brings back some good memories! I remember going on the toboggan rides in front of the Chateau Frontenac, and taking the funicular down to the old town back in the 70's when I played in the International PeeWee Hockey Tournament during the winter carnival!

Reactions: Frits
Beautiful shot, would you mind sharing capture settings.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Thanks!
Captured in RAW (DNG), WB: cloudy. Video camera color settings: art -1-2-2 (not sure if this has an influence).

Thanks!
Captured in RAW (DNG), WB: cloudy. Video camera color settings: art -1-2-2 (not sure if this has an influence).

I'm curious how well these print. Have you printed any of these and if so at what size.

I'm curious how well these print. Have you printed any of these and if so at what size.

Not yet, but I intend to print it in A3+ (13" X 19") in the near future. I'll report back when I do.

Any advice for flying in Quebec City?
I answered you in the discussion you started this weekend. But for the benefit of others, I love the area near “Quai 22” (check it out in Google maps). Away from the big crowds and the best spot to fly from for great Quebec city scenery.

View attachment 7011
black and white looks really nice Thumbswayup
I did visit there 2 years ago (pre mavic)
313 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Frits
Where to fly my Mavic Pro in Quebec city?

On the Abraham field, it's forbidden and nothing on the city web site.

Any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_