DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Quiet Props From DJI China.

Dragonfly

Reactions
I had $19 credit in my account at DJI China Store so I decided to use it on a set of Platinum Pro Quiet Props.
On Monday morning 6th November I placed my order for two sets of gold tip Platinum Props (2 props a set).
Each set on DJI China store site was US$10 a set so took care of my credit and I just had to pay shipping.
I wasn't concerned or couldnt care less when they shipped as I just wanted to use the credit and according to most threads anyway it sounded like a waiting list from DJI store.
2 hours after I placed my order I received confirmation that the props had shipped. Wow shipped.
Today the 8th Nov the courier dropped them at the door.
Im in NZ and they came from DJI China store to NZ via DHL in 2 days.
Thats great service and I cannot moan about DJI Store or their efficiency.
I know some of you have waited a long time and even cancelled orders. Maybe the trick is to not want it in a hurry or not care about it and it just happens!
Hope others have as good as luck.
c6e6aa55c3ad093575f1c1cbf8dd0341.jpg

Good for you! I stopped ordering directly from DJI because of their inconsistent deliveries and requirement of a signature upon receipt. Enjoy the new props. Mine definitely lowered the "angry bees" noise level.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
That's quick. I ordered two pairs from Ferntech in Auckland on Tuesday. Should be here tomorrow. Off to Cromwell for the weekend and wanted to have them for the trip.

Ordered 4 pairs of Platinum props on Saturday...direct from DJI.
Shipping confirmation received Monday...arrived Thursday in the mail (NW Oregon).

Not bad.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
Good for you! I stopped ordering directly from DJI because of their inconsistent deliveries and requirement of a signature upon receipt.

Same here.(after this point) They made three Fed Ex attempts before I finally had to drive 10 miles to a Fed Ex distribution point and wait a half hour for someone to try and find them. I complained to DJI and asked them simply to change the delivery type so they could simply be dropped off and they refused. What a pain In the @$$! DJI said they are considering changing their policy. I said I wouldn’t order any more through them unless they did. Three extra days, driving 20 total miles and wasted time waiting for $10 plastic props!

Z

Reactions: Ginther
That's quick. I ordered two pairs from Ferntech in Auckland on Tuesday. Should be here tomorrow. Off to Cromwell for the weekend and wanted to have them for the trip.
I’ve ordered my first mp (platinum version) from Ferntech but DJI have had a delay in sending them. Can’t wait to get it. Have a Inspire2 at the moment.

I know some of you have waited a long time and even cancelled orders. Maybe the trick is to not want it in a hurry or not care about it and it just happens!

Maybe that is the secret. I too thought this was the perfect way to spend my DJI credit. I ordered my props on 10/11. At that time the web site said to expect shipping within 3-4 days. On 10/25 I contacted DJI to ask why my order had been stuck on "Payment Success" since the 11th. Their response was that shipping time on the props was actually 15-20 days. On 11/4 I again emailed to ask why 23 days had now gone by with still no shipping. This time they said to expect shipping on 11/8 which they did. So, in my case the stated 3-4 days was more like 4-5 weeks.

It wasn't a big deal but I just would have thought that DJI should have learned from the Mavic shipping delays to better manage their customers' expectations. If shipping is going to be delayed then their website should say so or at least the customer should be notified that there will be a delay.

PS> Although the new props didn't turn my Mavic into a stealth drone, I still like them. You still know there is a drone over head but the prop noise is not as obtrusive . It seems softer, less harsh or raspy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joe153