DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PlayStation VR and Mavic ?

Would work if Mavic had an HDMI out, but it doesn’t. Not sure if there is a way to do it.

So you think that we can connect the RC to this tablet AND then link the VR at the tablet ? [emoji848]
Nvida ? Don't know it... have to google

Thks ! Not sure that we can use the Sony VR with something else than a Ps4 ....

With the word "PlayStation" right there in the name, you'd think Sony's new PlayStation VR headset would only work with the PlayStation 4. Surprisingly enough, though, the headset seems to work in a limited "cinema mode" when plugged into any valid HDMI input.

After seeing reports of the headset's extra-Sony compatibility leak via Reddit, we put our own PlayStation VR headset to the test this afternoon. The headset easily displayed games running on the Wii U and Xbox One and even showed a Windows desktop when plugged into a PC tower. We can only assume other HDMI sources (cable boxes, mobile phones with output adapters, Ouya, etc.) would work just as well.

I have a crystalsky which has hdmi, my son in law has ps vr, I'll have to try it out next time I get over to their place. [emoji1303]

No worry man ! It's already cool if you can test and share !

Just tried to use the Sony PlayStation vr headset plugged into the CrystalSky, unfortunately the vr unit doesn't have its own power source so takes its power from the PlayStation via the second connector. Just connected to crystalsky it will not power up. I didn't bother seeing whether it would work with the second connector plugged into the PlayStation as that would have no portability. Shame because it would have been a cost saver if you already have the units.
Has anyone tried hdmi media goggles?

Not sure what type the second connector is but it definitely isn't a standard USB

Right it is doable but a bulky bit of equipment as you need the processor block and AC powerhow-watch-sbs-videos-psvr-1000x584-a38b7.jpg

If next to a car you can use a power inverter if not then you need something like the anker powerhouse

Reactions: Mike357
I'm having a think about fat sharks, might be my next buy, this hobby's starting to hurt my wallet lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arny