DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PLEASE HELP if your in CANADA.......

diveinstructor

Reactions
Hey guys this is going to seem like a strange request but anyone here live near Montreal Canada??

Because I live in Indonesia its next to impossible to get anything I need here.

Im in BIG TIME need of a micro USB to Ipad data transfer cable........ " A GOOD ONE".....the standard ipad usb cable is just not cutting it....

I have a friend that lives in Montreal then will be coming to see me on October 11th.

Does anyone have a extra cable that they can send to my friend so he can bring it to me??? I have paypal and can pay you!!!

Also looking for a ipad mini sunshade....

Ive posted this in the forsale section of the forums but Im thinking not many people look in that section.

If ive broken a rule by posting here, Im sorry admins please feel free to deflate this and smack me on the hand...

Thanks for ANY help guys

Hey guys this is going to seem like a strange request but anyone here live near Montreal Canada??

Because I live in Indonesia its next to impossible to get anything I need here.

Im in BIG TIME need of a micro USB to Ipad data transfer cable........ " A GOOD ONE".....the standard ipad usb cable is just not cutting it....

I have a friend that lives in Montreal then will be coming to see me on October 11th.

Does anyone have a extra cable that they can send to my friend so he can bring it to me??? I have paypal and can pay you!!!

Also looking for a ipad mini sunshade....

Ive posted this in the forsale section of the forums but Im thinking not many people look in that section.

If ive broken a rule by posting here, Im sorry admins please feel free to deflate this and smack me on the hand...

Thanks for ANY help guys
After speaking to a few guys I think what I should do is get a pair of good data transfer wires for both micro usb and normal usb to lightning. The 90 degree fiber ones are the best I heard????

Anyone willing to help me out here and send a set to my friend?

OR does anyone know if these are possible to get at stores like Best Buy??

Just a suggestion,
You have internet obviously...Ya?
Why not order those items @ Amazon and have it shipped to your friend if they don't ship to indonesia?
Or....have your friend buy those items @ Amazon and pay him when he gets there?
JAS!

Just a suggestion,
Why not order those items @ Amazon and have it shipped to your friend if they don't ship to indonesia?
JAS!
Lets just say he not the smartest guy in the world.... hahaha I hope he never reads this post.....

These are what im looking for:

https://www.amazon.com/Owoda-Lightn...sr=1-6&keywords=dji+mavic+pro+lightning+cable

and these:

https://www.amazon.ca/Charger-Light...6785983&sr=8-2&keywords=nylon+usb++90+degrees

I was told these will be the best option and will last longer.

Help???

Just a suggestion,
JAS!
Hes leaving on the 11th of October and I dont think there is time for shipping now?

I have never bought anything from Amazon, whats the normal shipping time?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daly_mail