DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help

KobusPretorius

Reactions
I am a new pilot.i have a second hand mavic pro.i have it for a month.there was no problem untill now.the handset dont want to pair with my phone.i used the mavic first with a S6 it used to work but not now it says disconnected.i used diffrent cables and the mini usb port and the usb port.i have tooked the cable out of the mini usb port before i putted in the usb.i have unstalled it and installed it.i tried it in a S8 aswell but it still have no respons.the handset works and the gumbal go up and down.i can flight it with out the phone.but any phone dont want to pair.i want to pair my Cat S60.with no respons.can any person help me.thx Kobus

Try using one of your "factory sync cables" that came with your phone. (not all cables are equal)
Make sure you have unplugged anything from the side micro usb port.
Uninstall the Go4 app, delete all remaining in your devices cache related to DJI Go4 app.
Reinstall the Go 4 app.
Reboot everything once it is installed.
Connect your controller bottom usb port to your device with a good data sync cable (not a charging cable).
Remove your props, and turn on your controller, then power on your mavic AC, The Go4 app should initialize, and then you should see the Mavic on your screen and at the bottom right: Go Fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J