DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro - Cinema Series

It will take some practice to get used to calibrating and aligning the sweet spot. If you are having difficulty looking through the filter try rotating the filter in front of the camera while looking at your monitor, hope that helps,

Jeff

How can we rotate in front of the camera when we have to rotate it from in side the fillter? All you will be able to see is my finger Do you know of any videos of this so that it my make it a little easier? Thank you

How can we rotate in front of the camera when we have to rotate it from in side the fillter? All you will be able to see is my finger Do you know of any videos of this so that it my make it a little easier? Thank you

Hold it between your thumb and index finger.
It takes some practice, but it gets to be second nature after doing it 30+ times.
Thats a good idea, I will put a video request into the hopper.

Reactions: Cairan05
Hey everyone,
I just made a video demonstrating how to align the PolarPro polarized ND filters. It also compares the differences between the standard ND and the PL filters from PolarPro. Check it out:

Just received the Polarpro Cinema Vivid collection series, ND/PL - 4-8-16. Can't wait to try them out. Will post pictures when I do.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figge