• No issues with gimbal

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Don't know - haven't downgraded firmware

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mavić_Legenda

Reactions
Hi, there are a lot of people interested in downgrading their Mavic firmware by using Adiru's VM method outlined in another thread here. Except some people are reporting gimbal issues with this downgrade. I'm hoping to get an idea of how likely/unlikely this issue is, poll responses are confidential ('display votes publicly' left unticked). Thank you!!!

IMO...I've never understood the purpose of downgrading firmware. I've own/owned multiple DJI platforms and have always flown with the latest versions of both software & hardware.

Reactions: Former Member
Maybe someone will be kind enough to give a little back to the community they took from and share a 700 snapshot?

Hi, there are a lot of people interested in downgrading their Mavic firmware by using Adiru's VM method outlined in another thread here. Except some people are reporting gimbal issues with this downgrade. I'm hoping to get an idea of how likely/unlikely this issue is, poll responses are confidential ('display votes publicly' left unticked). Thank you!!!

Hey..I just went back to 400 using this snapshot. It's works however I do now have gimbal issues. On boot, the gimbal now slaps the body of the aircraft and I can no longer auto calibrate the gimbal. So yes, definitely some issues...

I used Adiru's VM on Monday to downgrade the firmware on my mavic, and remotes. I've had the mavic up at least 10 times since then without any issues. I followed Digdat0 tutorial video on YouTube to a T.

I used Adiru's VM on Monday to downgrade the firmware on my mavic, and remotes. I've had the mavic up at least 10 times since then without any issues. I followed Digdat0 tutorial video on YouTube to a T.

That's great, thanks for letting us know!

To those who had gimbal issues and to those who don't have it please tell us your mavic build date.

To those who had gimbal issues and to those who don't have it please tell us your mavic build date.

May 5th seems to be the cutoff from what I've heard, Mavics built after this date may be more likely to have gimbal issues with this firmware downgrade but not 100% sure

Hey... I'm looking for that video but can't find. Do you have a link? Thanks!

Hey... I'm looking for that video but can't find. Do you have a link? Thanks!

I do not want to violate the policy on the form by posting a link to a video that encourages tampering with the firmware. Sry.. just do a simple search on YouTube for the name digdat0 you should be able to figure it out from there. If not you may want to reconsider doing this mod.

Thanks... I found it. still trying to find the VMWare snapshot. Are there any threads still discussing this here or elsewhere that you could share without violating policy? Thanks again man!

Getting that VM snapshot will be hard now that Adiru has pulled it, you could ask at the RCGroups forum. I also know someone who went to a store to buy a Mavic with a serial # build date checker to make sure it comes with .400 firmware :)

No issues here (actually corrected a couple issues going back to .400).

My build date is December I believe.

Thanks for that advice ML. I looked around in that forum but haven't found anything. Maybe someone here will PM me. My build date is December as well. Wish I could go back in time!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem