DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor video Nexus 7

abadrs

Reactions
I noticed that the last couple times when flying using my Nexus 7 tablet that almost immediately the video feed from drone is literally cut in half long ways across my tablet. I have tablet hooked to controller with DJI usb cord it acts like it's a range issue.. Literally 15 feet away it starts. However when I hooked my Samsung S7 through the same cord it doesn't do it at all. This is new it hadn't done this when I first got the drone around Christmas. Any help would be appreciated as the tablet is the preferred way to fly

I noticed after the update a few weeks ago mine freezes and stutters while flying. It worked fine prior to the update. The recorded video on the MA SDcard is fine.
I too am running Nexus 7.2013 with Mavic Air.

Don.

I hate to ditch the tablet. It's the brightest one I can afford. Sometimes I think DJI updates cause more problems than they fix

Try turning off the video cache, and restart immediately before if you aren't already.
The real problem is Nexus 7 was quite borderline for being powerful enough to start with - they keep making the app more and more demanding.
So another option is to download an older apk from one of the mirror sites.
Then make sure auto update is unchecked on google play.

I just rooted my N7 2013 and got rid of some canned junk programs. Then went through and set it up according to the recommended setting for phantom. Haven't tried it since I did that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign