DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor Video Quality

I also have this problem and 1/4 the video on mine is blurry. Being sent back Monday for repair or replacement. That's why I bought 2 mavics so I have a backup LOL

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Love the concept!! I was thinking along the same lines. The only difference is I am looking at another model and/or brand to complement the coverage and options of having two.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I would have got a phantom 4 pro as a second drone but there to **** loud. I love the mavic the pictures and video is ok on it but I love how quiet it is and how low profile it is

@mminardi: please keep us all updated about the issue and the possible solution please, so anyone can learn from this.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

To anyone who is responding that ND Filters may not fix this have not done enough research on the issue. Do what makes you happy, but most importantly do your research first.

I also have this problem and 1/4 the video on mine is blurry. Being sent back Monday for repair or replacement. That's why I bought 2 mavics so I have a backup LOL

Your issue is completely different than his. Blurry video and stuttering video are not in the same class of malfunction.

To anyone who is responding that ND Filters may not fix this have not done enough research on the issue. Do what makes you happy, but most importantly do your research first.

Hey DodgeP,

Wouldn't the ND filter have a similar effect as changing the ISO and shutter settings? I stress similar lol, as I reduced the image to literally black image I was still getting the same issue with the live feed.

Had Jello,
filter solved the issue... BUT also UV filter and a weight instead of the filter monted on the Gimbel does the same...

Peter

What is this "jello" everyone keeps referring to?
Jello is usually caused by gimbal moving around or it's is being influenced by vibrations from quad motors or props from vibrations.

The issue you have is not hello

The whole image jitters back and forth.
That is a digital processing issue with sensor.

Reactions: mminardi
Jello is usually caused by gimbal moving around or it's is being influenced by vibrations from quad motors or props from vibrations.

The issue you have is not hello

The whole image jitters back and forth.
That is a digital processing issue with sensor.

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to update the thread, new mavic arrived today from amazon, the video is flawless!! It clearly was a processing issue from the camera. So if you have the same issues as posted, the fix is exchange if possible or repair.

Reactions: razors
Sent of my Mavic off 2 days ago with identical video problems.

How were DJI?

Did they charge you anything or was it all under the warranty?

I didn't get the DJI care plan, should this make a difference as I've not crashed it or damaged it in any way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I was lucky to exchange it. I bought from amazon and they sent me a new one. I don't have the "refresh" warranty but a lot of people here do.

Last edited:
Glad to hear.

Just wanted to update the thread, new mavic arrived today from amazon, the video is flawless!! It clearly was a processing issue from the camera. So if you have the same issues as posted, the fix is exchange if possible or repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002