DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Popping in to say hello

Welcome to the forum, look forward to you getting the Mavic 2, obviously there are 2 models, the Zoom and the Pro, depending on what you wish to do the Zoom is probably better suited for video, the zoom function take away an element of risk, and the Pro while good at video albeit we need to get closer to the image comes to the fore with it's photography, But you can also improve either drones footage post production on the laptop.
I own the Mavic 2 Pro and it's exceptional.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum, look forward to you getting the Mavic 2, obviously there are 2 models, the Zoom and the Pro, depending on what you wish to do the Zoom is probably better suited for video, the zoom function take away an element of risk, and the Pro while good at video albeit we need to get closer to the image comes to the fore with it's photography, But you can also improve either drones footage post production on the laptop.
I own the Mavic 2 Pro and it's exceptional.
Thanks for the info, i think im going to go with the zoom as my plan is to use it for coastal videos and also to find a nice quite back road in the country to follow when out in my classic Ford

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569