DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your Vinyl wrapped or other custom Mavics here

RallySoob

Reactions
lets see some custom Mavics! Are there any out there yet?

I thought about dying the plastic black as opposed to vinyl wrap because of the added weight but what about range reduction from possible blockage?

Lets see sum custom mPros

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine
2cd555aff0a707472745be43541eb454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I added some custom lettering "reward for return" and my phone number. I purposely used dark gray vinyl, which is almost exactly the same color as the mavic. It doesn't stick out, but I think anyone inspecting the aircraft would definitely notice.

Untitled by Lapeer20m, on Flickr

I also created a shark mouth graphic...this was admittedly not my idea. I saw a similar graphic on another members Mavic. I thought it was pretty awesome.

2 by Lapeer20m, on Flickr

I tried several designs and layouts already... still not satisfied....

IMG_2776.JPG IMG_2777.JPG IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2784.JPG IMG_2785.JPG post-41597-0-00225300-1483540250.jpg post-41597-0-72939800-1483641802.jpg post-41597-0-95081300-1483540250.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: newguy
I added some custom lettering "reward for return" and my phone number. I purposely used dark gray vinyl, which is almost exactly the same color as the mavic. It doesn't stick out, but I think anyone inspecting the aircraft would definitely notice.

I also created a shark mouth graphic...this was admittedly not my idea. I saw a similar graphic on another members Mavic. I thought it was pretty awesome.

2 by Lapeer20m, on Flickr

I like the idea of adding reward/phone number, dumb question, how did you do it please?

I own a vinyl graphic company. Makes it easy to do decals any size any color of pretty much anything.

Just a thought, I have tried half a dozen companies here, can you match the Mavic font? I think it's Gotham?
Thanks very much.

Just a thought, I have tried half a dozen companies here, can you match the Mavic font? I think it's Gotham?
Thanks very much.

i am on my way out of town today, but I will try and see if I can match the mavic font when I get back in front of a computer.

Are you thinking you want the word mavic? Or do you want other words using the same
Font?

mavic font.jpg

here is an example of gothic font...it looks pretty similiar.

This is the bold version. I think mavic font is the regular version....I'll work at this more later.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78