DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problemi di connessione cellulare controller

Matteo30

Reactions
Salve, scrivo questo messaggio perchè ho da poco comprato un drone Dji Mavic Pro e ho dei problemi di connessione tra il cellulare e il controller.
Ad ogni volo ci sono delle perdite di connessione di pochi secondi (1/2 secondi) dove non vedo più le immagini del mio drone sul mio cellulare, nonostante ciò riesco a controllare il drone perfettamente.
Ho già provato a disinstallare e riinstallare l'applicazione (DJI GO 4) ma non ha funzionato. Ho anche cambiato il cavo che connette il cellulare al controlller ma nemmeno quello ha funzionato.
Purtroppo penso che il problema derivi dal mio telefono, un Huawei P20, perchè ho provato a usare un altro dispositivo, un Redmi Note 7, e ho notato che queste perdite di connessione sono scomparse.
Sapete quale sia la causa di questo problema? C'è qualcosa che posso fare per poter usare il mio Huawei P20 senza problemi?
Grazie anticipatamente per l'aiuto.

Hi, I write this message because I have just bought a Dji Mavic Pro drone and I have problems connection between the smartphone and the controller.
In each flight there are connection losses of a few seconds (1/2 seconds) where I didn't see the images of my drone on my smartphone, despite this I can control the drone perfectly.
I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the application (DJI GO 4) but it did not work. I also changed the cable that connects the smartphone to the controller but none of that worked.
Unfortunately I think the problem comes from my phone, a Huawei P20, because I tried to use another device, a Redmi Note 7, and I noticed that these connection losses disappeared.
Do you know what is causing this problem? Are there some some solutions to use my Huawei P20 without problems?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
have you unplugged the side usb plug. you cant have both plugged in at the same time.

[QUOTE = "steve_lyt, post: 949223, membro: 100357"]
hai scollegato la spina USB laterale. non è possibile collegarli entrambi contemporaneamente.
[/CITAZIONE]
I don't understand what you mean

if the (micro) usb on the left side of the controller is plugged in, the fullsize usb wont work

djic.jpgunplug this connector try using the fullsize usb and not the one the arrow points to

if the (micro) usb on the left side of the controller is plugged in, the fullsize usb wont work
i think you didn't understand my problem. I have connection problems between smartphone(Huawei P20) and the controller and I think the problem is caused by the phone because if I used another smartphone the connection problems disappear

the connector on your phone could be damaged , hve you trid to plug the phone into a computer via USB and try to get data off it. I just translated the original message

the connector on your phone could be damaged , hve you trid to plug the phone into a computer via USB and try to get data off it. I just translated the original message
I have already try to change the connector of the phone but the connection problems remain

I wrote the post also in English. Look if you understand better.

I meant the connector in the phone its self, if other devices using the controller and cable work ok, then its unlikely to be the cause, if you try to transfer data from the phone to a pc, this will help isolate the problem , if it doesn't work then the connector on the phone has a fault, if it works then theres something else going on

I meant the connector in the phone its self, if other devices using the controller and cable work ok, then its unlikely to be the cause, if you try to transfer data from the phone to a pc, this will help isolate the problem , if it doesn't work then the connector on the phone has a fault, if it works then theres something else going on
Ok, I understand what you mean, but the phone charges normally and I can transfer data from the phone to pc. So I think is ok the connector.

So have you tried using the full size conector on the controller, instead of the mini one. It can happen that when the phone is in the holder, some phones dont quite plug all the way in.

So have you tried using the full size conector on the controller, instead of the mini one. It can happen that when the phone is in the holder, some phones dont quite plug all the way in.
Thank you very much, it is that the problem. Now I use the fullsize connector and I don't have connection problems. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Good evening, I have the same problem .. please can you eplain me wath is the full size usb, Is it a usb cable furnished with the drone ?
thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart