DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems updating firmware

Mozkito

Reactions
I have tried numerous times to update the firmware of my mavic from version V01.03.0550 to version V01.03.0700.

does anyone had the same problem and how what is the solution. I have tried to restart numerous times.

Thanks

It happened to me also today. Posted it in another thread. Took me about 3 hours to get the download done. First tried it over wi fi, keeps telling me that it is downloading, but indicator shows it at 0%. Then tried using Dji assistant, the same thing. Eventually it took, and got the upgrade done. Very frustrating, but just keep on trying. When it started to go, it took only a couple of minutes.

Reactions: Mozkito
H
It happened to me also today. Posted it in another thread. Took me about 3 hours to get the download done. First tried it over wi fi, keeps telling me that it is downloading, but indicator shows it at 0%. Then tried using Dji assistant, the same thing. Eventually it took, and got the upgrade done. Very frustrating, but just keep on trying. When it started to go, it took only a couple of minutes.

Hi Clinton, I have been trying for the last 6 hours. I have use a Mac, a PC, a Samsung phone, an Iphone and all give me errors. I really dont know what more to do. I have used 8 batteries so far to no success. Thanks for your reply.

I really feel your frustration, it is a real bummer when things dont want to go as planned. Just one question - when you try connecting on a computer, do you use the charge cable for the controller that came supplied with the kit ? Why i am asking is, when i tried on a computer, i used my phones charging cable. When it also didnt work, i remembered that the controller cable is the same, so i tried that. That is when my download started to do what it should have done, 3 hours earlier. I think my wi fi speed was very slow today, with bad weather here, so maybe that is the reason i battled over wi fi. Just throwing it out there. Hope you come right :)

H

Hi Clinton, I have been trying for the last 6 hours. I have use a Mac, a PC, a Samsung phone, an Iphone and all give me errors. I really dont know what more to do. I have used 8 batteries so far to no success. Thanks for your reply.

Hi Mozkito, I had the same problem and just solved today.
Please login to the Assistant 2 with your account, then do it as instruction below:
1. Downgrade the firmware V01.03.0350.
2. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to V01.03.0600 and 700, it will be working.

If you don't see V01.03.0350, then do this-
3. you need to upload your update error log through DJI Assistant 2.
4.Then Communicate with DJI Official Support page Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad with your dji account (email in this case). They are very quick. They will reply and reconfigure your account to make V01.03.0350. available. then follow previous steps 1 and 2

Please login to the Assistant 2 with your account, then do it as instruction below:
2. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to V01.03.0600 and 700, it will be working.

4.Then Communicate with DJI Official Support page Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad with your dji account (email in this case). They are very quick. They will reply and reconfigure your account to make V01.03.0350. available. then follow previous steps 1 and 2

I am new to this forum, so bear with me.

I just purchased a Mavic Pro, and the firmware is on V01.03.0550. I cannot get beyond this - always a failure. If I understand correctly, reverting back to V01.03.0350, and then updating, will solve the problem? Tx

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18