DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellers on short notice/quick delivery?

Ramacher

Reactions
I'm going on vacation next Tuesday and taking my mini with me. So far I've used 2 of the 3 pairs that came with the FMC and I want more spares just in case. I can't find anywhere that has the DJI propellers in stock. DJI's site says 10-15 days and that won't make it in time.

Does anyone know of a place that has the official/real DJI mini props in stock? It's looking like I'm going to have to buy aftermarket ones from Amazon :/ if I go that route are there any specific ones that are recommended?

If you check YouTube people are not having a lot of joy with after market props at the moment

Damnit that's what I was afraid of. I didn't think to check YouTube videos, I'll do that now. All the ones on Amazon either have no reviews or 1-2 5 star reviews which are most likely fakes.

The more pressure question, how the hell are you going through so many props???? Sounds like you should definitely be using the guards. [emoji23]

I replace them for any little nick that my fingernail catches on. One was a collision into a wall first week I had it where yes, I should have been using the guards. The other time it just completely dropped altitude really fast 3x in a row with listening to any command I sent it. So I told it to RTH to figure out what's going on and it just forced landed into a bush. Still trying to figure out what happened with that one.

I replace them for any little nick that my fingernail catches on. One was a collision into a wall first week I had it where yes, I should have been using the guards. The other time it just completely dropped altitude really fast 3x in a row with listening to any command I sent it. So I told it to RTH to figure out what's going on and it just forced landed into a bush. Still trying to figure out what happened with that one.
if it’s within 20m of the Homepoint it will land and not return.

if it’s within 20m of the Homepoint it will land and not return.
Yes I'm aware of that, I was a little over 200m away when it dropped. The first 3 drops it dropped on its own all while I was holding the elevator stick up. Logs are posted here: Help reading Flight Log for a forced landing?

Back on topic, no one knows of any site that has the props in stock? Tempted to order from DJI in hopes they ship sooner then stated on their website.

More importantly, you mentioned that it inexplicably dropped. I have seen a you tube video and some follow up comments of other people mentioning this issue. Is it there is a fault with the Mavic Mini which is coming to light!?!

The Youtube video I saw about the dropping MM was fixed by new propellers. At least when you do get your new propellers the dropping issue should be fixed. :)

The Youtube video I saw about the dropping MM was fixed by new propellers. At least when you do get your new propellers the dropping issue should be fixed. :)
I’m really struggling with this new propellers ’fix’, personally I think it’s just coincidence, my props have a few small chips and it’s still flying fine, and I’ve been hammering it in all kinds of conditions

Reactions: aforww
Agreed. I bought the mini for my 6yo son and even with guards putting in a tree put quite a few dents in the blades. Even a small tear in one. Still flying without issue.

Reactions: TDZHDTV

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki