DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PSA: DO NOT install DJI Go4 version 4.1.4 on Android if you get it!!

What's wrong with your S2? Or what's wrong with your controller?

My S2 fits just fine. Easily. So does my iPad Mini 4. I much MUCH prefer the S2 over the iPad Mini. It works better, and the screen is crisper and brighter.

Huh? Nothing is wrong with it.

Hi - I have the same problem - trying to revert back to DJI Go4 App version 4.1.3
Went to APK MIrror but couldn't download it.
Could you walk me through the procedure or a possible link to youtube vid that explains it in detail?
Thanks I really would appreciate it - so much problem with the 4.1.4 version - disconnections etc
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Have you come right ? Very easy, get the version you want and then just click the download button next to it. The next page will show you the download, and what variant you want. It is highlighted in blue. Click it, and then the next page will say "download APK" hit that, and it should ask you where you want to store the file. Not much to it. Hope you come right, if not yet.

Huh? Nothing is wrong with it.
Oops. I read that as: "Doesn't the I Pad mini fit in the controller? My Samsung Tab S2 8'' doesn't."
I need to learn how to read. Or I need to learn to go to bed before 1:30 a.m.

BTW, I'm a little sad that you prefer the S8+ over the S2. I have an iPhone 6S Plus and an iPad Mini 4, yet I bought the S2 just for the Mavic (and gave the iPad Mini to wife so she approves my S2 purchase). Also, I too am not a fan of the screen below the controller configuration. How do you like your PolarPro mount? I wonder if they make tablet mounts that go above the controller? I've looked at a dozen tablet mounts, and they are all below the controller, or they go over the controller and hides controller screen. I want one just like the PolarPro phone mount but made for a tablet.

Oops. I read that as: "Doesn't the I Pad mini fit in the controller? My Samsung Tab S2 8'' doesn't."
I need to learn how to read. Or I need to learn to go to bed before 1:30 a.m.

BTW, I'm a little sad that you prefer the S8+ over the S2. I have an iPhone 6S Plus and an iPad Mini 4, yet I bought the S2 just for the Mavic (and gave the iPad Mini to wife so she approves my S2 purchase). Also, I too am not a fan of the screen below the controller configuration. How do you like your PolarPro mount? I wonder if they make tablet mounts that go above the controller? I've looked at a dozen tablet mounts, and they are all below the controller, or they go over the controller and hides controller screen. I want one just like the PolarPro phone mount but made for a tablet.

You sir have made me pause my movie! I am going to try and find the set up I saw the other day and post the link. As far as the Polar Pro mount goes, I love it! I honestly do. It's well made, holds my phone tightly and folds down to save space. It even works work the DJI sunscreen. I couldn't be happier!

Oh yea, I believe you could use the Polar Pro mount, remove the phone holder (1/4-20), install a Ram Mount ball and use a Ram Mount tablet holder. This would not be as portable and it would be a bit top heavy but usable in my opinion. 15025074266042009031408.jpg 15025074789246400414.jpg

Reactions: namja
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman