DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about SDHC cards

Reactions
So I'm looking at the SanDisk Extreme Pro and Extreme Plus cards, and can't see much of a difference between the two other then price and a bit slower speeds from the Plus (yet it's more expensive). Can anyone tell me what the main differences are between the two, and which one you would chose?

Extreme plus is what I use and was recommended if recording in 4k

Reactions: TheMissingLink5
So I'm looking at the SanDisk Extreme Pro and Extreme Plus cards, and can't see much of a difference between the two other then price and a bit slower speeds from the Plus (yet it's more expensive). Can anyone tell me what the main differences are between the two, and which one you would chose?

I did a thread comparing both cards. The extreme pro has better and more consistent read and write speeds. The plus is a bit slower writing but almost the same reading. After testing them specialy on 4k both performed well when recording video, the difference lies specially when taking pictures ( you can take and record pictures) a bit faster with the Pro.

Both are great and its up to you.

Reactions: TheMissingLink5
I did a thread comparing both cards. The extreme pro has better and more consistent read and write speeds. The plus is a bit slower writing but almost the same reading. After testing them specialy on 4k both performed well when recording video, the difference lies specially when taking pictures ( you can take and record pictures) a bit faster with the Pro.

Both are great and its up to you.

Check out PCMag's chart here. It supports your findings that the Pro is actually faster than the Plus in almost every area.

Thanks everyone, I was going to go with the Pro because it's slightly cheaper and is a little faster, but then I found Amazon selling the plus as a refurbished model and had to pick some up. They come with a full manufacturer warranty too, figured I couldn't beat that!

If its a 3rd party seller on amazon, check they are real.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400