DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question? Log for places you have been with the Mavic

Canes76

Reactions
So, I am trying to keep a running notebook of places I have flown, conditions, dates, what I shot, ect.

First, does anyone do this?
second, how do you keep records? I would like to do it on the computer instead of a physical notebook.

Thoughts?

The DJI Go app provides much, if not all of what you described. I'm still waiting for my Mavic to arrive in a couple days but I've had my P3A for over a year now. I can look back at the app and see all the details about my flight, location, time, feet flown, exact track, thumbnails of photos, etc. I was just looking back over my timeline today.

The only downside is it's not available to view or save to a computer that I'm aware of. However, it does save to the cloud which allows you to view your flight records on any mobile device compatible with the app. Apologies if you already were aware.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

So, I am trying to keep a running notebook of places I have flown, conditions, dates, what I shot, ect.

First, does anyone do this?
second, how do you keep records? I would like to do it on the computer instead of a physical notebook.
Thanks for asking the question, because it's one I wanted to ask as well, but just hadn't got round to putting the words in the right order.

This review of four possible options gives us a choice to see what's out there.

I am posting this before doing any more detailed research, and making my choice.
Regards.

HealthyDrones keeps logs for the last N flights (paid accounts get bigger N). They analyze wind and sensor interruptions, as well as schedule you for some maintenance actions per battery and per flight. You can add a "Flight Description" note for each flight. They are working out the FAA reports features now.

In the DJI Go app hit the top right corner bars. Then select
"Flight Record" and pull up from the bottom tab.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78