DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick little test from Brittany

Walien

Reactions
Hi there, I finally managed to find some time to fly around my place. It was a bit too windy but got some clean shots. Still have to work on the shutter speed (didn't got the ND Filters yet).

OK, I've read all the stuff on shutter speed being twice the frame rate and I even spent the 100 or so dollars on the polar pro 6 pack of filters but have yet to put anything to use.... So tell me what YOU, @Walien would do with the shutter speed and which filter would you have liked to have used?? I think your video looks awesome!!

Well I think I read the same stuff as you. I don't remember what was my shutter speed for this video but I think it was a bit too high (like 200 instead of 50). ISO was the lowest possible so that's fine. I have bought the Polarpro filters (but the 3 pack, ND8-16-32) and because I'm in plain bright light, I would have used at least ND 16 to get close to shutter speed 50. That said, I don't really mind for now that my footages lacks the motion blur, it's all test for the moment.

Thank you for your comment :)

Well I think I read the same stuff as you. I don't remember what was my shutter speed for this video but I think it was a bit too high (like 200 instead of 50). ISO was the lowest possible so that's fine. I have bought the Polarpro filters (but the 3 pack, ND8-16-32) and because I'm in plain bright light, I would have used at least ND 16 to get close to shutter speed 50. That said, I don't really mind for now that my footages lacks the motion blur, it's all test for the moment.

Thank you for your comment :)
Well, I thought it looked great.. I guess I really need to get out and start making test runs.. Have fun!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229