DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Rainbow Moon over Old Hickory Lake with the constellation Orion

rickmurray1989

Reactions
Prior to photographing the full "Wolf" Moon on Jan. 6, I did a test flight on Jan. 5 to nail down my settings on my Mini 3 Pro. I was amazed at how well it does in nighttime conditions... it is a major step up from my Mavic Air 2 for low-light work. In this image, the Moon is partially obscured by clouds, giving it a rainbow appearance. To the right of the Moon, you can see my favorite constellation, Orion.DJI_0072-Pano-Edit-Edit.jpg

Another nice one!

Prior to photographing the full "Wolf" Moon on Jan. 6, I did a test flight on Jan. 5 to nail down my settings on my Mini 3 Pro. I was amazed at how well it does in nighttime conditions... it is a major step up from my Mavic Air 2 for low-light work. In this image, the Moon is partially obscured by clouds, giving it a rainbow appearance. To the right of the Moon, you can see my favorite constellation, Orion.View attachment 159464
Awesome!

Reactions: MS Coast
Prior to photographing the full "Wolf" Moon on Jan. 6, I did a test flight on Jan. 5 to nail down my settings on my Mini 3 Pro. I was amazed at how well it does in nighttime conditions... it is a major step up from my Mavic Air 2 for low-light work. In this image, the Moon is partially obscured by clouds, giving it a rainbow appearance. To the right of the Moon, you can see my favorite constellation, Orion.View attachment 159464

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13