DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rate my video

If you have a moment, please watch this video I made with my mavic and let me know what you think...if any tips on improving in future, please share

I've Filmed with horses too, pretty cool as most aren't scared at all, more just curious. Cool video

Reactions: Viciam
Yeh it was nice to record with them. Quite a serene experience. Anything to do with nature is nice to film and spend time with

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
If you have a moment, please watch this video I made with my mavic and let me know what you think...if any tips on improving in future, please share

Pretty cool. Which filter and what settings did you use?

Pretty cool. Which filter and what settings did you use?

I used the polarpro nd8 filter +1 -1 -1 auto white balance and d-cinelike 4k 24 fps 1/50 shutter speed iso 100. Then used after effects for editing.

Reactions: Mantra
I need to scout out some more nice locations for my next video. Theres a few lakes around. Think its tine to jump onto Google earth

Well I was scouting around on Google maps and I think I found my next location for flying the mavic. A few lakes clustered fairly close together in the countryside. Should make some nice scenery.

lakes.jpg

Google Earth is nice. I've been using that myself lately too. The tilting really helps.

At around 1:43 there's a bright spot on the ground.. I see these in my videos as well. I'm assuming it's a reflection off of the mavic because it generally happens when the sun is behind the drone, but what is it that is reflecting?

Looking at it again, it's a bright spot with a shadow in the middle, I'm guessing it's the drone.. I just don't understand the bright spot.

Jesus God man! You flew over animals and endangered the lives of everyone on Earth and could have crash planes killing hundreds. You selfish lunatic.

Great video but music is too corny. It sounds like something much more important should be happening.

Love, the Mavic Pilots Drone Police.

Last edited:
At around 1:43 there's a bright spot on the ground.. I see these in my videos as well. I'm assuming it's a reflection off of the mavic because it generally happens when the sun is behind the drone, but what is it that is reflecting?

Looking at it again, it's a bright spot with a shadow in the middle, I'm guessing it's the drone.. I just don't understand the bright spot.

It looks like the drone shadow and the white spot must be to do with the grading i applied. The white area is not there in the original foootage. The shadow ofcourse is

It looks like the drone shadow and the white spot must be to do with the grading i applied. The white area is not there in the original foootage. The shadow ofcourse is

Actually I just double checked the original footage and the white spot is there too. Its only there when the drone shadow is there. Its in another clip too where the drone shadow is on the ground. Odd

Good video. But I miss the green grass. Or is the grass so dried up?

It was all green grass there but when I was editing, I felt this grading helped to enhance the colours and shine on the horses in the sun. I like the golden sun look but also the flush greenery as well. Life conundrums!

Actually I just double checked the original footage and the white spot is there too. Its only there when the drone shadow is there. Its in another clip too where the drone shadow is on the ground. Odd

This is something that you see often when flying commercial and you catch the shadow of the plane on the ground or clouds when the sun is directly behind you.

What is a glory? | EarthSky.org

My mom got scared spitless during some clear air turbulence on a flight a few years ago. She said a quick prayer, looked out the window, and saw the circle of light around the shadow of the aircraft, and considered a sign from God that all would be ok. I didn't have the heart to tell her it happens to all flights...

This is something that you see often when flying commercial and you catch the shadow of the plane on the ground or clouds when the sun is directly behind you.

What is a glory? | EarthSky.org

My mom got scared spitless during some clear air turbulence on a flight a few years ago. She said a quick prayer, looked out the window, and saw the circle of light around the shadow of the aircraft, and considered a sign from God that all would be ok. I didn't have the heart to tell her it happens to all flights...

Learnt something new today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard