DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ready to buy

Niceun

Reactions
Ok guys I have watched a ton of YouTube videos and decided the Mavic is the drone of choice so my question is......... For the basic price would that be $999 or is there some place offering them cheaper? Thanks for your advise

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sit tight before buying ...DJI an announcement coming out on 3/2/17. I'm guessing its an industrial drone (i.e. Matrix), but if it's a consumer drone prices may drop.

Reactions: Niceun
Ok guys I have watched a ton of YouTube videos and decided the Mavic is the drone of choice so my question is......... For the basic price would that be $999 or is there some place offering them cheaper? Thanks for your advise

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

If you can find one for $999 grab it, especially if it is tax free and shipping free. Supply is still way behind demand. FYI if you buy from DJI you will get hit with a 20-$25 international fee on your credit card, so buying from a local supplier might cost you a little more in sales tax, but at least you will have one, and you will have it before DJI could ship you one.

I would lean toward Anthony's thinking. As to the previous post. Maybe. My Fly More package ordered from dji.com on 2/8, shipped on 2/15, delivered on Friday 2/17. The surcharge from my Visa was $13.99 (0.1%). Tax for me would have been $109 more. YMMV.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78