DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recently in a posting a member asked if DJI ever puts their items on sale. Is This a Sale?

LoudThunder

Part 107 Licensed
Reactions
Recently in a posting a member asked if DJI ever puts their items on sale. I did not respond but I thought not, really did not know…

Today, DJI sent me an Email (and maybe every one of you too…) announcing numerous items on "sale"

I am not associated with DJI in any manner, I only own a Mini 2 that I bought from Costco.

I am posting the link so others might take advantage of this if it really is a sale or just a "Puffing"… You know, like the old days when a traveling salesman sold "Snake Oil" and hawked, everyone who buys this "Miracle Elixir" get a "Free Bottle" to hold it in. Like he expected the customers to drink it there…

Any case, if you know this is just puffier, (no substance, a "no sale Sale") let us know, so our members do not fall victim to a "Snake Oil Salesman…"

Reactions: Eagle Eye 62
I’ve taken advantage of the sales in the past, they often offer accessories and warranties at a big discount at time of purchase. When new models arrive, the older ones are discounted but usually for a short time. Same with big box stores.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Recently in a posting a member asked if DJI ever puts their items on sale. I did not respond but I thought not, really did not know…

Today, DJI sent me an Email (and maybe every one of you too…) announcing numerous items on "sale"

I am not associated with DJI in any manner, I only own a Mini 2 that I bought from Costco.

I am posting the link so others might take advantage of this if it really is a sale or just a "Puffing"… You know, like the old days when a traveling salesman sold "Snake Oil" and hawked, everyone who buys this "Miracle Elixir" get a "Free Bottle" to hold it in. Like he expected the customers to drink it there…

Any case, if you know this is just puffier, (no substance, a "no sale Sale") let us know, so our members do not fall victim to a "Snake Oil Salesman…"

The thing that kinda sucks is they limit the discounts to certain items. For example, I needed to order a controller for my Avata, and not only is it not on the list, it would not qualify for the discount anyway. Golden Ticket my rear end!

• Wow
Posted in another thread as well

Posted in another thread as well
I did do a search and none were recent postings nor this sale. Both under Similar Threads and an Actual Search.

If this sale was posted prior to mine, please insert link, I do not know how I could have missed it.

searchs.png

Reactions: GFields
I did do a search and none were recent postings nor this sale. Both under Similar Threads and an Actual Search.

If this sale was posted prior to mine, please insert link, I do not know how I could have missed it.

View attachment 155717
It’s all good I’ve seen a couple others no big deal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1