DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Record Audio???

jeffreydepp

Reactions
I am using an iPad Mini with my Mavic. When I go "Facebook live" it records audio... but when I record just a video on the mavic... no audio???

Anyway to make this work?

Correct, but it only records the audio when I go LIVE?

There's a setting in DJI Go to enable recording audio with the video cache. If you want to use that audio with the high-res video recorded to the microSD card you'll have to import both files into an editing program and sync them up there.

It's rarely worth using anyway, a better solution if you want to use any sound or commentary is a stand alone audio recorder such as Zoom or another camera alongside which won't pick up handling noise and heavy breathing or swearing.

Here's the setting you need to enable in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Record-Audio-With-Video-Cache.jpg

It's rarely worth using anyway, a better solution if you want to use any sound or commentary is a stand alone audio recorder such as Zoom or another camera alongside which won't pick up handling noise and heavy breathing or swearing.

Ive never had problems with my iPad mic picking up handling noise, and any device close enough to record commentary is going to record swearing, too.

Recording audio to the device you're already using is easier than carrying and setting up yet another device, IMO.

Is there any way you can record audio from the iphone connected to a rode microphone while recording with the mavic used as an handheld camera, without getting in the audio file the dji system alarms like (max altitude reached, returning home, homepoint updated ecc) ?

Is there any way you can record audio from the iphone connected to a rode microphone while recording with the mavic used as an handheld camera, without getting in the audio file the dji system alarms like (max altitude reached, returning home, homepoint updated ecc) ?

Are you going to get those alarms when handholding the Mavic?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk