DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refresh Activation Code

Pantherjoe

Reactions
Well, finally got the Mavic and doing a little flying in back yard,still hesitant about flying very far but as I get more comfortable that will ease. This thing is amazing!
Problem is I bought the Refresh Warranty from Yitamotor thru Amazon but they did not send the activation code until about 15 hours after the 48 hour window.Thinking i will just have to return it and either go with State Farm or go naked on coverage.I have seen the video on the Refresh-jump thru the hoops Hollywood production procedure- for late activation, but knowing how the DJI customer service reputation is if the lighting isn't just right or white balance is off or the make up artist left a smudge of eye shadow, the whole thing would be void.
Thoughts,told ya so, or funny remarks are welcome!

Yes,they said it was after the 48 hrs since I first started the drone for first tome. The company sent the code to me too late.

Yes,they said it was after the 48 hrs since I first started the drone for first tome. The company sent the code to me too late.

Have tried to contact Yitamotor or Amazon?

If you PM us your contact info, serial # of the aircraft and activation code we think we can get you a new 48 hour activation window. We have accomplished this in the past and is worth a try. We can not start the process till tomorrow morning.

If you PM us your contact info, serial # of the aircraft and activation code we think we can get you a new 48 hour activation window. We have accomplished this in the past and is worth a try. We can not start the process till tomorrow morning.

How do you get the activation code? I first turned on my Mavic Air (and authenticated it) about 20 hours ago but can’t see the activation code anywhere or how to get it. I need it to register the warranty like Panther Joe has tried to.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d