DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote error or broken?

eezflyer

Reactions
I was using my air today in active track. The active track lost me in a corner while mountain biking.After it lost me the drone just rotated in the same spot slowly and I noticed the left stick on my controller wasn’t working but the right stick was fine. Luckily I wasn’t too far from where I started so I hit the return to home button. Then when I tried a new battery and turned on the remote, has a red light flashing and is beeping. I am wondering if there something wrong with the remote or if I just need to re-pair the remote to the drone? Any thoughts

I was using my air today in active track. The active track lost me in a corner while mountain biking.After it lost me the drone just rotated in the same spot slowly and I noticed the left stick on my controller wasn’t working but the right stick was fine. Luckily I wasn’t too far from where I started so I hit the return to home button. Then when I tried a new battery and turned on the remote, has a red light flashing and is beeping. I am wondering if there something wrong with the remote or if I just need to re-pair the remote to the drone? Any thoughts
I recently had this happen with my mavic pro and had to send it in to dji...
Try to calibrate the sticks ..if they won't calibrate you'll need to call dji to get it repaired..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc