DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair bill

snowman9031

Reactions
It has been just over 1 week and already paid the 79 last Friday so hoping this week.IMG_3534.JPG

What happened and whether it's DJI Care are definitely important considerations. As I understand it, Care costs you a fixed amount each time you use it, whereas with just using warranty without Care... if the Mavic came to you defective and you've showed them that nothing you do can fix that, it's possible to land anywhere between "get it back for free," and "be charged a lot per hour."

Depends on a lot of things.

It must be DJI Refresh because the total due is $79. This is standard procedure for DJI. They quote you the repair then within a day or two you get an adjusted bill with Refresh bill.

Reactions: Blades
What happened and whether it's DJI Care are definitely important considerations. As I understand it, Care costs you a fixed amount each time you use it, whereas with just using warranty without Care... if the Mavic came to you defective and you've showed them that nothing you do can fix that, it's possible to land anywhere between "get it back for free," and "be charged a lot per hour."

Depends on a lot of things.

True. If it was a crash, then it was due for a Refresh. But the OP evidently triggered a Refresh instead of a warranty claim by checking "operator error" instead of "manufacturing defect" when he submitted his claim.

Reactions: Blades
Oh it was my fault it got caught on some Spanish Moss now it has been shipped out and I was told that is new so we will find out

Well here is update should be here on the 15th so just under a month not bad for how many they do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89