DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

response to comments made in the thread, good news for UK holders of an A2 C of C

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
after quite a protracted debate yesterday between myself and @Johnmcl7 in the thread title ,mentioned in the title of my thread,in which i was accused of scaremongering ,and the fact that i was a mod ,meant i should know better
i feel that i should just set the record straight ,with regards to my post #10 in the afore mentioned thread ,which @Johnmcl7 seemed to take exception to
please feel free to read it and the subsequent exchanges between us
at no point in post #10 did i say that you would need a GVC certificate ,to fly a legacy drone after December2022
what i did say, was in order to enjoy the less restrictive flight ,that a sub250g Mini drone gives us in the UK ,then the only alternative would be to pass a GVC and fly a heavier drone in the specific category
no mention was made about the existing A3 category in post #10
if anyone feels that my post is out of order ,please feel free to report it ,

There are those out there that will argue with a sign post. They remind me of a lingering fart that seemingly won't go away. This is a time when an adapted form of social distancing comes in. Loooong distancing, like not answering at all. Eventually it will dissipate.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez