DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to home setting issue

Vacation guy

Reactions
I haven't been able to find anything on this so, Im asking. :)

I am a newbie and I am having an issue when I try to set my Return to home altitude as well as max flight Altitude. I change the numbers in the box and when I leave and reenter the screen it show 0. Thanks in advance.

Is your mavic powered up as well when you set these? From what I've heard/seen for changes to take place the controller, app and mavic need to be all linked.

Everything needs to be hooked up and running. All the settings are kept in memory in the drone, not in the app.

It seems my Pitch, Roll Yaw and Vertical are set at 0 and revert back to 0 after trying to set them at 100, 100, 80, 100 respectively. The company did all the calibrations when I ordered it.

I did power it up as an after thought and it didn't make any difference. Im confused>
?

It seems my Pitch, Roll Yaw and Vertical are set at 0 and revert back to 0 after trying to set them at 100, 100, 80, 100 respectively. The company did all the calibrations when I ordered it.

I did power it up as an after thought and it didn't make any difference. Im confused>
?
When you make changes in the dji go app you are making them live to the memory in the drone itself. If it's not on and connected with the app while you are making the changes, nothing will happen.

After you make a change to a field, are you pressing the 'enter' key? I found my RTH height wouldn't stick unless i pressed 'enter'.

It seems to be working. The Mavic did have to be on, the done key did have to be hit and it seems it went into a sleep mode when it was sitting as I was adjusting things. At least when it woke it showed the changes had stuck.

As far as I can figure. Thanks to all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe