DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Returning mavic pro for repair

Chris585

Reactions
I was about 3 feet of the ground when a gust of wind made it drift i got scared and try to gain control it was to late i was already hitting the pvs tube but at the speed and hight it should of not gotten damage as it did the body gime and everything on it works fine but the ultrasound sensor has one that is loose know im getting a error code its flying just fine but i dnt want to take any chances any coments on this

One word. Punctuation.

I almost want to scold you. Lest we forget,.....this is a forum for the DJI Mavic Pro. Worldwide! So English may not be this persons first language.
I also remember though English is my primary language,..........I hated English class when I was in school.

I almost want to scold you. Lest we forget,.....this is a forum for the DJI Mavic Pro. Worldwide! So English may not be this persons first language.
I also remember though English is my primary language,..........I hated English class when I was in school.

Here in the south, English isnt our first language either. It's southern. Just kidding.

Reactions: Blades and mfarris2
Kansas born. Been in Florida since the late 70's. Never left since I completed my military service. Guess you could now say I'm a southerner.
Still not fond of English with all those nouns,...Pronouns,...Verbs adjitives subjects and such.

Reactions: Chris585
Men o men ya be tripping its not my first language,I only wanted to hear some options its funny how people look at others errors and dnt look at theirs first.Thats why the world is the way it is but anyway my English and Spanish have gotten me to succeed in life good luck with your bullying see how far thats gona take ya but like I said Good luck and much Blessings

Reactions: mfarris2

Tanks for your service much appreciated lol its so funny how from one mistake people start with their [emoji90][emoji23] but those people are the once that are insecure bout them self much blessings soldier

Reactions: mfarris2
It's okay, you don't have to have perfect grammer. But the more clearly you communicate, the easier it is to help you. SOME punctuation would definitely make it easier to know what the heck you're trying to say.

Tanks for your service much appreciated lol its so funny how from one mistake people start with their [emoji90][emoji23] but those people are the once that are insecure bout them self much blessings soldier

Thank you

I was about 3 feet of the ground when a gust of wind made it drift i got scared and try to gain control it was to late i was already hitting the pvs tube but at the speed and hight it should of not gotten damage as it did the body gime and everything on it works fine but the ultrasound sensor has one that is loose know im getting a error code its flying just fine but i dnt want to take any chances any coments on this
Guys this is the op...
IMG_8328.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan