DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Right wheel NOW controls shutter, not ISO!?

SOLVED!!

If you set a C1/2 button to RIGHT DIAL ISO/SHUTTER you can toggle which setting the dial affects.

See screenshot for info
Nice work LUPID.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: LUPID
SOLVED!!

If you set a C1/2 button to RIGHT DIAL ISO/SHUTTER you can toggle which setting the dial affects.

See screenshot for info
Did you test it and it actually worked? The last time I tried using this setting (some weeks ago), it didn't actually work. When I tried toggling between ISO/Shutter, an error came up on the screen.

Yep, works but...

I made this SOLVED post and went back into the menu, and the option disappeared...Nearly went nuclear.

Restarted Mavic and app and the option was there. If you look at it it might disappear ;)

SOLVED!!

See screenshot for info

I've never seen that before. I'll look into that. Very handy

Yep, works but...

I made this SOLVED post and went back into the menu, and the option disappeared...Nearly went nuclear.

Restarted Mavic and app and the option was there. If you look at it it might disappear ;)
Glad you got this to work. As I stated earlier, this doesn't work for me. Maybe it's an Android bug? I get a message on screen, but control does not switch from shutter to ISO.

What's really annoying is that you can only set it on C1, why not have all the availablr option for both C1 and C2 so that we can choose which button we want to assign things to!!

I wish the right wheel would control camera pitch as most of us are right handed.
That would be a problem as the left wheel is a switch while the right wheel is a real wheel

That would be a problem as the left wheel is a switch while the right wheel is a real wheel

The left wheel is not a switch. It's a rocker, as it returns to center. The right wheels keeps spinning.

Im on android and figured out that if you assign the iso/shutter shortcut to the C2 button it does not work even when in manual mode. However if you assign it to the C1 button it does work. So now if you want to use this feature you must assign it to the C1 button. Not sure if it is this way on ios or not but on android that is the bug I have found for this new feature.

Im on android and figured out that if you assign the iso/shutter shortcut to the C2 button it does not work even when in manual mode. However if you assign it to the C1 button it does work. So now if you want to use this feature you must assign it to the C1 button. Not sure if it is this way on ios or not but on android that is the bug I have found for this new feature.
Good find, this does work on Android Galaxy S5 - assigned to C2 it says it is engaged in a pop-up but does not work.
You still have to use manual mode, you can't set the ISO or shutter manually and let it otherwise adjust automatically.

Thanks for the tip! I only tried C2 as well and it didn't work. I really like the hotkey when I fly during dusk or dawn and can't go any slower on the shutter speed I always have to go through the menu to change ISO but not anymore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying