DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RMA Repair From DJI......?

Mavicjon999

Reactions
Heya guys...filled a form in that I received back from DJI with full name and address,serial numbers,proof of purchase...etc.This was part of it....
We recommend sending your product for diagnosis and repair. Please reply with the info below, so we can arrange for a RMA repair. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in your reply. We look forward to assisting you soon!
Filled the form in and sent it back a few days ago.
What's a RMA repair and do I wait to hear back from them?
Thanks...

I filed out the form scanned it and emailed it back , the person I'm dealing with replied back within an hour and said thx for the quick response and attached it to my file . She said now please kindly wait ,that was yesterday . Today I got no notice from email but I did get a shipping return label and all the necessary paperwork from that ups email including a tracking number . I dropped it off within an hour . I will report back with my experience with a return as it happens.

Well how did it go ? Mine is on the way cleared Canada customs and Usa customs and should be at Dji Wednesday . I'll update when they receive and review it

Hi,done a full calibration of compass and IMU and flown it all weekend with no probs.
Still has a message saying calibrate downward sensor on pc for higher accuracy but it is working fine so for now I will leave the message.

So let me see if I understand?

You sent in your drone on Mar 23rd and you are posting on the 27th that you have your new drone replacement in? WOW that was fast, super **** fast!

I just wrecked my mavic hard. The gimbal is done for. My 3 year old grabbed the controller while it was in my hand and I wasn't paying much attention and did a full power climb right into an oak branch and I had to do an emergency prop stop and it fell 30 foot and smacked like a brick. Changed the props and the **** thing flew like nothing happened except the gimbal motors don't work and the little gimbal tab that stabalizes the gimbal frame broke off thus it must be shipped in for a DJI care Refresh claim. 1st one sigh on Monday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott