DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH Question

Chris M

Reactions
Hi, I've had my Mavic Pro for a year now and I've not been keeping up with any changes in RTH behaviour. I'm wondering what the current situation is...

- If the Mavic is in sport mode at the time there's a loss of signal, will it RTH with obstacle avoidance enabled?

- If RTH height is set at say 80m and maximum height is set to 120m, and it loses signal at a height of 100m behind a 200m tower, what happens when it returns to home and the tower is in it's path?

TIA

I do know that if the Mavic is at a higher altitude than your set RTH altitude, it will maintain that higher altitude during RTH.
As for the other parts of your post, not sure yet.

Hi, I've had my Mavic Pro for a year now and I've not been keeping up with any changes in RTH behaviour. I'm wondering what the current situation is...

- If the Mavic is in sport mode at the time there's a loss of signal, will it RTH with obstacle avoidance enabled?

- If RTH height is set at say 80m and maximum height is set to 120m, and it loses signal at a height of 100m behind a 200m tower, what happens when it returns to home and the tower is in it's path?

TIA
-Yes

-It will try to avoid it if possible. No guarantees, the better solution is set RTH higher than the tower.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev