DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"SAIKORON AKA DJI"

bellstrom1

Reactions
On April 5th 2019 I purchased a mavic Pro battery on a website called "Lazadaus". They immediately took out the amount of money for the battery from my account, the name on PayPal stated it was paid to a company called "LIEU PHAM", however I tried for 7 days to contact the company wondering why I have not heard anything back from them on at least a dozen email attempts using the only email available which I got from my PayPal account. Then on April 12th I received a message from FedEx telling me that the item had shipped that day and the estimated delivery date was going to be April 17th. On April 16th I received a notice from FedEx telling me that the item, which was shipped from Georgia on April 12th had made it to Connecticut on the 16th, on its way to Massachusetts for my delivery, however at that point the company contacted FedEx and stopped delivery and had it returned, and it was returned all the way to California. I called FedEx and asked if I could have a reason why the shipment has been stopped they could give me none, so I asked if there was a phone number attached they said they could not give me the phone number so I asked what company name had made the change and they told me the name was "SAIKORON". So the first thing I did was go on Google and put in the name saikoron and to my surprise it came back " SAIKORON AKA DJI. After sending an email to DJI to find out what it happened and why it happened they only sent me back information telling me that when the item returns to California it will be inspected and then may take 10 to 20 days for me to see a refund. This puzzled me mainly because it never made it to me in the first place so why would it need to be inspected. I then attempted your phone support but was told for this type of issue I had to go through email or I could use my DJI GO4 app, and use the chat option! I did so but still have received no answers to my main question "WHY DID YOU STOP DELIVERY ONE DAY BEFORE IT WAS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED TO ME, and then send it all the way to California? In the meantime it's been 20 days since I paid for an item that has tied my original payment from April 5, using 4 different company names and now will have to wait another 10-20 days to be inspected for something that I never even received!
Until this I have had nothing but praise for DJI service, but now this is like a shell game using four different company names all the time being DJI in the end. I still don't have answers no one can tell me why it was not delivered to me cancelled and shipped back to California when it originated from Georgia going to Massachusetts. I know I'm rambling, but I have spent a minimum of 10 hours sending emails that never arrived at the only email available for the company. Also the numerous phone calls back and forth between FedEx and DJI to no effect, and having to use chat rooms to be able to get an answer that they still could not answer like I said it will be 20 days in just a few hours since I paid for the item I not only never received, but is being sent somewhere to be inspected for some unusual reason before they can even consider giving my money back. Very disappointed and feel like I've been played.

Well that is quite the experience. I ordered a battery at the beginning of April from B&H photo and still have no functioning battery.

Well that is quite the experience. I ordered a battery at the beginning of April from B&H photo and still have no functioning battery.

I can understand the OP’s frustration and concerns about maybe losing money after ordering from a website called "Lazadaus", but what has B&H said when you contacted them about your three-week delay?

How did you come across this "Lazadaus" or "SAIKORON AKA DJI" company? I cannot find it on Google.

Quote from Thunderdrones

To make matters worse, DJI appears as "SAIKORON LLC" on your credit card or Paypal statement, and as a foreign transaction, raising the red flags at domestic banks, and many times getting flagged as suspicious due to the dollar amount. Im surprised Paypal hasnt banned them.

This thread Fraudulent DJI Store

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13