DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S2 Tab problem

andrew reeves

Reactions
It's not my first bird, BUT.
1st time using the S2 Tab with the brand new controller and bird delivered BTW, from DJI China from start to finish 14 days total. To many problems to list them all with the Tab connected to the controller.
Anyone here using the Samsing S2 tablet w/ the MP?
I need to try the Samsung note 5, to duplicate the issues, perhaps tomorrow if I haven't thrown them all off the balcony.

Andrew Reeves Florida Flyer

Just flew my MP with a Samsung tab s2 today in 15 mph gusts, I am really new, first bird, about the 4 flight, scary, but it all worked. Just to say, the folks on this forum are terrific help and a wonderful source of info. Sort out the crap and the self imposed issues that people create and get down to the real issues. Yes there are update issues with DJI, but they seem to be overcome by the outstanding folks here that are so persistent and have tons of experience with this hobby. Every time I fly "the Phoenix", it scares the crap out of me, but it is getting more comfortable all the time. The conditions today were snowy landscape, about 47 degrees, bright sun, and 15 mph gusts. Oh, the S2 is a T713 and the recommendations for making a connection work are exactly what it takes for a work around, until DJI comes up with a fix in an update. Here is what I learned, you cannot have DJI Go loaded on the S2 along with Go4, anyways my S2 defaulted to the Go and will not function with the MP any longer. The Tab S2 is a terrific display even in the BRIGHT light conditions of the sunny snow field we were flying in. So thumbs up for the S2, I am not a Apple fan.

Just flew my MP with a Samsung tab s2 today in 15 mph gusts, I am really new, first bird, about the 4 flight, scary, but it all worked. Just to say, the folks on this forum are terrific help and a wonderful source of info. Sort out the crap and the self imposed issues that people create and get down to the real issues. Yes there are update issues with DJI, but they seem to be overcome by the outstanding folks here that are so persistent and have tons of experience with this hobby. Every time I fly "the Phoenix", it scares the crap out of me, but it is getting more comfortable all the time. The conditions today were snowy landscape, about 47 degrees, bright sun, and 15 mph gusts. Oh, the S2 is a T713 and the recommendations for making a connection work are exactly what it takes for a work around, until DJI comes up with a fix in an update. Here is what I learned, you cannot have DJI Go loaded on the S2 along with Go4, anyways my S2 defaulted to the Go and will not function with the MP any longer. The Tab S2 is a terrific display even in the BRIGHT light conditions of the sunny snow field we were flying in. So thumbs up for the S2, I am not a Apple fan.
I got a used s2 8, i was wondering what case i could used to protect the tablet but still fit with the controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard