DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sanford FL

Mike_Flys

Reactions
Anyone near Sanford ?

Hi jeffrey here I'm new in this drone thing and I like it a lot. Any nice place close good to fly and take some videos? Any group?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I thought I was going to be in Sanford FL all winter, however it is looking like I maybe in Virginia Beach for work... guess I need to start a VB thread

I'm about 20 miles outside of Tampa - I did some flying in St. Cloud (Southeast of Sanford) over the weekend though, a lot of nice lakes and wildlife out there.

Anyone flying DjI drones in SW Florida?
I am in Cape Coral waiting (like everyone else.) for my Mavic Pro to arrive.

I'm a full time RVer currently living in Orange City. My Mavic is on order but since I bought a bundle it won't ship until February 2017. If anyone is flying around here, I'd like to observe.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Hey guys. We are in Fort Myers, but get up to Winter Garden about once a month visiting family - almost always on weekends. If you get together on weekends let me know - I'd would love to stop by and fly.

We are a DJI dealer and try to stock pretty much everything so we can always bring extra batteries and new stuff for people to demo.

drhuffnung: If you get anxious and want to try to get a Mavic a little sooner let us know. Our next batch is supposedly arriving later this month. We have about a dozen that are not pre-sold and committed to other clients right now...most are the Fly More combos but we also have a few basic Mavics coming too.

Hey guys. We are in Fort Myers, but get up to Winter Garden about once a month visiting family - almost always on weekends. If you get together on weekends let me know - I'd would love to stop by and fly.

We are a DJI dealer and try to stock pretty much everything so we can always bring extra batteries and new stuff for people to demo.

drhuffnung: If you get anxious and want to try to get a Mavic a little sooner let us know. Our next batch is supposedly arriving later this month. We have about a dozen that are not pre-sold and committed to other clients right now...most are the Fly More combos but we also have a few basic Mavics coming too.

Do you have any batteries for the Mavic coming or in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey everyone. I am in Lake Mary/Sanford (house is in Sanford Airport's Class C space). I have had my Mavic now for a little over a week. I am always looking for new places to fly. As of right now, I only have one battery, but, if anyone ever gets some in stock where I don't have to wait a month to get one, I am going to pick up a few more. The 25 minutes is killing me.

I would love to find others, especially those that are more experienced in flying. I am new to the drone world, I do RC cars and love to shoot little pointless videos. I am also a Wordpress/Shopify Web Developer and own my own agency, so I can normally work my schedule around as I need to.

Looking for some cool places to fly as well. Ill be posting my drone videos (and RC videos) on YouTube at Chris Edwards and already have my near crash that scared me to death up on there. Got some cool shots out at Wayside Park in Sanford where the St John's meets Lake Monroe.

I'm in Deltona. Have been flying my Mavic for about 2 weeks now. Looking for some great places to fly and some others to fly with.

@Adam Hasbrouck We go up to Dewy Boster park to run the Traxxas RC cars. Was going to go up there with the Mavic some time here soon and fly it out there. As for places to fly, I have not found many great places, but, one that was kinda cool was Wayside Park in Sanford. It's a boat ramp but some cool bridges to film. It is over the St. Johns river so make sure you are comfortable with flying over water and all first... https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...d83f0b16696b4f!8m2!3d28.8352473!4d-81.3237821

Reactions: Mike_Flys
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78