DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card door on new Mavic won't open. Help!

anewflyer

Reactions
Hi everyone! I got my new Mavic Pro Platinum today, and I'm having issues trying to get the SD card door open. I know its supposed to slide down, but I can't get mine to budge even a little. Anyone have any solutions to this so I can get the door opened? My friend who has had a Mavic for a while now said it shouldn't be this hard. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I got my new Mavic Pro Platinum today, and I'm having issues trying to get the SD card door open. I know its supposed to slide down, but I can't get mine to budge even a little. Anyone have any solutions to this so I can get the door opened? My friend who has had a Mavic for a while now said it shouldn't be this hard. Thanks!
Mine does not slide down, it comes out on a little tab.
DJI-Mavic-pro-first-hands-on_sd-card-slot-wifi-switch.jpg

That door slides straight down. And, yes, it's also not easy to open on a Mavic Pro. Try pushing it downward with your thumbnail.

Reactions: Bunny Too
That door slides straight down. And, yes, it's also not easy to open on a Mavic Pro. Try pushing it downward with your thumbnail.

I cut my fingernails too recently :( I'm trying to push down using my thumbs and it won't budge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569