DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card video

Mark08

Reactions
I have a question maybe someone on android can help me with. When I take my SD card out of my mavic, I can download the video onto my PC. If I put the SD card into my galaxy s8, and click on the file manager it always says video not supported. If I try to send the video from my PC to my galaxy s8 or even to my galaxy s6, in the gallery it just shows a blank box with an exclamation point as if the video is corrupted and won't play. Anybody have any ideas?

Reactions: its2loud
I usually film in 1080 p. My brother has a note 3 and the SD card and video work in that

Reactions: HarryMerkin
I usually film in 1080 p. My brother has a note 3 and the SD card and video work in that
Oh my God thank you. I film in 2.7 K and always have to transfer it to make it work right. I also use a Note 3.

Can't you just watch it on your phone from the DJI GO App? The Mavic's videos are cached within the app at a lower resolution.

It could be down to the fact that the default format is .MOV, (Apple format) change it to MP4 and that could do it.

Likely "unsupported media type" error. Need another media player or have to bring down the resolution of video

Just go to the play store and try another video player..I have no problem using my s8

I changed the format from MOV to MP4 and I'm going to try that on my next flight. My android phone will play MP4 so it just makes common sense seeing as how MOV is an Apple format. I didn't even know you could change that so I'm pretty sure that will cure the problems that I'm having.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman