DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Second Flight

Tig

Reactions
So, tried some editing this time - Just a shame I forgot about those ND filters :D

No, I'm not obsessed with the Ruardean Castle it's just right behind our house, so a nice open area with something I can focus on while learning to fly.

So far I'm 30 minutes of flight time and so hooked it's horrible! If I win the lottery, I'm buying all the drones!

Great video. What an awesome place to fly. You have progressed further with smooth cinematic flying than I have in 5 months.

Reactions: Tig
Great video. What an awesome place to fly. You have progressed further with smooth cinematic flying than I have in 5 months.
Wow, that is very kind of you to say, thank you.

I did use the focus feature for parts of this by the way, if that helps.

So, tried some editing this time - Just a shame I forgot about those ND filters :D

No, I'm not obsessed with the Ruardean Castle it's just right behind our house, so a nice open area with something I can focus on while learning to fly.

So far I'm 30 minutes of flight time and so hooked it's horrible! If I win the lottery, I'm buying all the drones!
Hi Tig,
very well flown for the second flight! You live in a fantastic place, I like the creek and the remains of the castle...
thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it to discover tha beautiful location!
cheers Paul

Looks like you were using some of the camera / video options. Some are nice and subtle, but some like boomerang and others make me dizzy as they are fast movements - but that is a DJI thing.

As for the castle - you got one - make use of it.

Reactions: Tig
Looks like you were using some of the camera / video options. Some are nice and subtle, but some like boomerang and others make me dizzy as they are fast movements - but that is a DJI thing.

As for the castle - you got one - make use of it.
Just used the lock on target, the rest was me flying badly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1