DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Seeing Double

sdhiker

Reactions
I recently bought the Mavic 3 Pro to extend my photography. One photo I had in mind was of our local Crystal Pier in the Pacific Beach area of San Diego. I had tried it with my Mini 3 Pro and noticed the great view of the San Diego City skyline and the SeaWorld Sky Tower Christmas Tree in the background. I thought that having the compression effect from the 166mm lens on the Mavic 3 Pro would really help bring that photo alive. I am happy with the results. The following photo is a pano made from 3 photos using the 166mm camera. ISO 100, f/3.4, 2 seconds each. mavic 3 pro crystal pier 160mm 4.jpg

Great photo. The Mavic 3 Pro is on my wish list. But since I have two new drones, I will most likely wait until the Mavic 4 Pro is released. Which probably won't happen anytime soon.

The Air 3 is excellent so I can live with it for a long time. And the Mini 4 Pro is a great travel drone; very small and light and easy to take anywhere in a backpack. Easily fits in my motorcycle back pack and the main reason for getting it.

Great photo. The Mavic 3 Pro is on my wish list. But since I have two new drones, I will most likely wait until the Mavic 4 Pro is released. Which probably won't happen anytime soon.

The Air 3 is excellent so I can live with it for a long time. And the Mini 4 Pro is a great travel drone; very small and light and easy to take anywhere in a backpack. Easily fits in my motorcycle back pack and the main reason for getting it.
Thank you. I was able to pick up a good used copy saving myself $1K on the Mavic 3 Pro. I'm still getting to know the drone and starting to dabble in video. I'm still holding onto my Mini 3 Pro because like you I love how small it is. I can throw it into my photography backpack without any 2nd thoughts about size or weight. I've even walked to a location with the controller on a strap around my neck and the drone folded up in my jacket pocket, freaken awesome !

Happy Flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N