DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing the View

TAG

Reactions
Has anyone come up with a way that someone could watch the live feed on another device while I'm flying. My wife would like to take in the view live. Thanks

If you fly with a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1), you could use that to display the same view on another device that has an HDMI input.

Last edited:
If you fly with a mobile device that has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1), you could use that to display the same view on another device that has an HDMI input.
I have a new mavic and I am trying to set it up. My Galaxy 5 ACTIVE and my Galaxy tab A 9.7 will not connect to the controller, although the controller connects to mavic fine. Will this Nvidia shield fit in the controller arms, looks kinda thick? Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MavicPilots mobile app

Will this Nvidia shield fit in the controller arms, looks kinda thick?
I've only seen one post here (this one) showing it fits. I tried to fit mine, but it was just too tight. I didn't want to scrape up my tablet by trying to slide it in.

Last edited:
I have a new mavic and I am trying to set it up. My Galaxy 5 ACTIVE and my Galaxy tab A 9.7 will not connect to the controller, although the controller connects to mavic fine. Will this Nvidia shield fit in the controller arms, looks kinda thick? Thanks!

It will fit using a set of 'Z' Clips, or someone got it to fit by removing the lower set of rubber gripper pads from the controller arms. I would go with the Z clips if you don't want to mod your controller, or if you still want to be able to use your phone at times. The K1 is a good way to get HDMI out to another monitor, many are using it.

It will fit using a set of 'Z' Clips, or someone got it to fit by removing the lower set of rubber gripper pads from the controller arms. I would go with the Z clips if you don't want to mod your controller, or if you still want to be able to use your phone at times. The K1 is a good way to get HDMI out to another monitor, many are using it.
F6Rider, thanks! I will look into the Z clips

I've only seen one post here (this one) showing it fits. I tried to fit mine, but it was just too tight. I didn't want to scrape up my tablet by trying to slide it in.
Msinger, my thoughts exactly. By the way I got the Galaxy 5 ACTIVE connected, had to disconnect the upper cable first. I read that a couple of weeks and forgot about it by the time I got the Mavic. Lol [emoji12]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman