DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

I ordered on the 13th, DJI currently says order shipped, I have a UPS #, but UPS clearly is not aware of it.
"Currently unable to retrieve tracking information."
DJI most likely did this as a means to hold my money. I cant cancel my order if its been "shipped"
lame
Seriously every single release they have had since phantom 2 days has been some sort of clusterf.. head scratching

Reactions: Torque
I got the same shipping info. UPS says 3day service, delivery for today, but hasn’t shipped yet. Only the label is created. Still waiting patiently…

I talked with couple people from UPS and they do not have the packages they say they are waiting on DJI, they are lying to everyone saying UPS has the packages for days and they are the ones delayed with the scanning.

It is getting kind of ridiculous now. They haven’t gone out yet today either so likely many will not arrive until next Monday. DJI definitely hosed something up this time. But we Will get it soon enough I guess.

Z

I ordered mine on the 10th May & was told I’ll get the Drone & RC on the 17th May & the FMC on the 30th May. I got the Drone & RC as scheduled but there has been no sign of the FMC. DJI just emailed & told me due to quality control issues my FMC will now be delivered in late June 2022.

I’m in the same boat, ordered 5/14, received shipment notification on 5/27 and UPS only indicates the shipping label has been created.

Just checked with DJI and here's their response...

As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding are higher appreciated. Please keep an eye on your tracking from time to time for the updates since anytime soon the UPS will update with date for shipping and delivery.
Just did a chat with DJI, was given the exact same response, except they said UPS will update their system today. I'm not holding my breath. Was supposed to ship today.

Its a similar story in the UK, I got the drone quickly, but my Fly More Kit was supposedly shipped on Tuesday according to dji, but DHL still have no record of the tracking number.

We are into a bank holiday here in the UK now, and then the weekend so it obviously won't go anywhere until next week now.

It was also "Warehouse processing" for quite a few days before it even when to "shipped" status.

To be fair though, they still look to be on target for the original estimated delivery date which was 10th June, and the drone itself arrived ahead of estimate.

Same thing here, took my money, label created on 5/13 No movement at all.. Maybe Ill cancel and jut order the RC PRO to use with my Air2s .. Ugh, Never saw this happen with DJI on all my past orders!

Just did a chat with DJI, was given the exact same response, except they said UPS will update their system today. I'm not holding my breath. Was supposed to ship today.
Well I wasn't lied to, they updated shipping last night. Order has departed kommiefornia.

Reactions: Okie
Its a similar story in the UK, I got the drone quickly, but my Fly More Kit was supposedly shipped on Tuesday according to dji, but DHL still have no record of the tracking number.

We are into a bank holiday here in the UK now, and then the weekend so it obviously won't go anywhere until next week now.

It was also "Warehouse processing" for quite a few days before it even when to "shipped" status.

To be fair though, they still look to be on target for the original estimated delivery date which was 10th June, and the drone itself arrived ahead of estimate.
Was this a DJI order? Where did you get the notes on "shipping" etc?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure