DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shopping

Hey everyone, I'm Lee, I'm actually pretty excited getting into this. My friend wants me to help in real estate so shopping out what I should use to get started without breaking the bank but still a decent drone with a good camera. I think I settled on the Mavic Air, not the mini. What do you think?
I would personally go with the new Mavic Air 2S
It should be able to do everything you need it to do for real estate.

I'm looking at a refurbished Mavic Air. It's from a dji dealer and says it comes with everything the plus package has and the same warranty. Have you heard anything negative to look out for with the refurbished? Says it comes with 3 batteries, maybe they're crappy or something.

Best bang for your buck is what it sounds like your going for. I just bought the Mavic Air 2 fly more combo for 1000 from dji with a 5% off coupon. To me it wasn't worth 300 more for the 2S. In your boat it sounds like you could definitely get away with using the air and get good results still. If it's refurbished from dji I wouldn't be too concerned about it. After all, most dji care replacements are probably refurbished too. 500 is not a bad starting out price.

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_