DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show us your TIME-LAPSE

hanks very much to you guys for the contructive criticism! I will shorten it.
You´r welcome, now it´s better. 40 seconds are perfect for the scenery and one cane see all the details which are going on as for example the movements of the people/animals!
cheers Paul

It looks terrific! Except it's not on my Youtube channel lol.
glad to read that you like it ? You can dowload the video, then you put it in your editing program, then you export it in a file and finally you can load it up in Youtube and so it will be in your channel again, easy, try it! happy new year, Paul

glad to read that you like it ? You can dowload the video, then you put it in your editing program, then you export it in a file and finally you can load it up in Youtube and so it will be in your channel again, easy, try it! happy new year, Paul
You can't download direct from youtube anymore at high quality but I figured out a way with VLC though and put it up on my channel.
Thanks for tweaking it and happy new year!

You can't download direct from youtube anymore at high quality but I figured out a way with VLC though and put it up on my channel.
Thanks for tweaking it and happy new year!
Strange! I downloaded it from Youtube! Maby that in the USA it´s no more possible?

Strange! I downloaded it from Youtube! Maby that in the USA it´s no more possible?
I do believe that's what it is and it's been that way for quite a while now. There used to be addons for your browser that you could get but most of those won't allow you to get very high quality. The work around with VLC works great though.

I do believe that's what it is and it's been that way for quite a while now. There used to be addons for your browser that you could get but most of those won't allow you to get very high quality. The work around with VLC works great though.
oh holy smoke, too stringent regulations ? Here in Germany I could even download a 8K video if necessary. Maybe you should try some different youtube-downloader, who knows, perhaps it works with one of them!

oh holy smoke, too stringent regulations ? Here in Germany I could even download a 8K video if necessary. Maybe you should try some different youtube-downloader, who knows, perhaps it works with one of them!
Lucky you. Unfortunately as I said the youtube downloaders don't work here. I guess I could use a vpn or proxy but the best way I've found was to use VLC. I'm not saying for anyone should do this because it's against youtube regulations. I think in my situation it's ok because it was actually my video.

that´s true Tufargon ? BTW, you want me to delete your video on my Youtube channel?

cheers Paul
If you want to keep it it's fine. Doesn't bother me whatsoever. You did do some work to it anyway so in reality it is partially yours too now hehe (so you do have my written permission to leave it there). Thanks for that!!

If you want to keep it it's fine. Doesn't bother me whatsoever. You did do some work to it anyway so in reality it is partially yours too now hehe (so you do have my written permission to leave it there). Thanks for that!!
Ok Tufargon, I will keep it in my channel as a souvrnir ? Thanks and cheers Paul

Reactions: Tufargon
Awesome Tomas! I know how much work and patients it is to be at the right place at the right time and all set up. Nobody sees all the times you did all that for a single cloud way upstream to block the light and shadow the whole scene . . . been there, got hosed by that plenty. I did this one recently and started too late because I did not think it was going to really happen. I used some post editing skills to improve it using speed ramping to slow it down during the best part and speed up through the less awesomeness as well as using sound. The $hitter with speed ramping is the choppiness caused by it necessitating the use of, "re-time frame." to smooth that out . . . can really do some cool funky stuff though. Just the Ken burns effect would also be great for yours slowly zooming in on that last flicker of light. Crank the sound if you have decent speakers, YEHAWWW!
Cheers man!

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman