DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sidirokastro of Serres Greece (4K video )

wind-up

Reactions
Sidirokastro is the ancient Heraklion or Sintiki. Historical and modern findings are the Paleolithic and archaeological evidence of the Greekness of the area, the mines of Alexander the Great, the waterfalls of the Black Rock and Nymphaea, the hot springs, the historical significance of the castle, the stronghold of the Byzantines against the Byzantines, in the years of Basil II, emperor of the Macedonian Dynasty

DJI_0566 copy.jpg

Last edited:
the large parking lot of the city. built with new architecture in the river elevated to have access to water.

P1050168 copy.jpg

Reactions: sikspy
Another great video and photos! Keep them coming, I love seeing them!

Reactions: wind-up
Very nice. Great locale. Smooth flying/filming. I really enjoy seeing so many places I’ve never even heard about.
I think you could continue some of your gimbal tilts to straight down over the houses and other features. Initiate gimbal tilt by increasing elevation and slow forward travel to maintain axis with point of rotation. Also works opposite tilting up with descent maintaining horizon line at 1/3 rule. Many of your prominent features could be done as a backwards reveal, tilting up as you pass over slowly, then increase speed as you move farther away. The backwards reveal allows you to highlight the same subject multiple times without redundancy. If you do more straight down shots, you’ll find they cut in very well.
Instead of using still images, which don’t cut in as well with moving shots, consider buying the DJI Pocket 2. Having ground level tilting, panning and walking shots would really round out your videos for the full travel experience.

Reactions: wind-up
Very nice. Great locale. Smooth flying/filming. I really enjoy seeing so many places I’ve never even heard about.
I think you could continue some of your gimbal tilts to straight down over the houses and other features. Initiate gimbal tilt by increasing elevation and slow forward travel to maintain axis with point of rotation. Also works opposite tilting up with descent maintaining horizon line at 1/3 rule. Many of your prominent features could be done as a backwards reveal, tilting up as you pass over slowly, then increase speed as you move farther away. The backwards reveal allows you to highlight the same subject multiple times without redundancy. If you do more straight down shots, you’ll find they cut in very well.
Instead of using still images, which don’t cut in as well with moving shots, consider buying the DJI Pocket 2. Having ground level tilting, panning and walking shots would really round out your videos for the full travel experience.
Ηello macfawlty. Τhank you very much for the tips. Ηave a wonderful week

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60