DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal loss

Bavaria85

Reactions
When I fly my mavic out I quickly get a weak signal message and eventually signal lost. I have tried switching to FCC and different FW versions. I also alligned the antennas properly and have this also in open area's.

The strange thing to me is that the "hd" signal shows full bars, however the RC signal is completely gone.

I also opened up the RC to check if the antenna was connected properly, which seemed to be ok

Any ideas on this?

Weird. You could try re-pairing the RC to the MP. Have there been any "hard landings"?

Reactions: Former Member
Bought it second hand, so not sure about hard landings, I don't see any damage externally. I already tried re pairing a couple of times.

Sorry for jumping into this thread - I'm very new to logs - I was looking at the detailed csv someone posted in another thread and was surprised to NOT find any record of the wifi signal strength. Is that right? I would expect the log to record the dBm level of the signal as seen by the drone. Would be key in a large number of 'i lost my drone' analyses, I think...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman