DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Significant improvement of 7x lens! comparison inside

This is what frustrates me so much about the 7X. To not include Dlog-M makes it not an option for many clients who may otherwise use it on their video projects. And even further DJI has taken away the ability to edit contrast, saturation, and sharpness so professionals can't even create a bootleg Dlog-M version. It's frustrating that DJI has made upgrades while limiting the end user at the same time.
Ya, I don't get it. Even on their DJI Pocket I the included D cinelike which helps a little and that's a smaller sensor than the 7x.

Reactions: dre8688
Upgraded the to the M3 Pro from the M3 less than a 6 months later as I had a months long assignment where sharp 7x lens (and 3x too) was key. Just looked at old M3 7x photos and either the 7x zoom sucked or the lens was defective. The images from the M3P 7x are really usable and totally made the "upgrade" worth it. I am looking at images at 100% pixel now on 14" Macbook Pro which could not have been taken without the 7x and they are very crisp and impressive without even jacking up the sharpening to 100000x like I had to on M3. Nothing like the quality of the 1x or 3x but definitely more than good enough for many clients. I am processing in Capture One 23 and use adjusted preset for each lens based on Agfa RSX II 100 film pack in captureonestyles.com I think they went out of business or their site doesn't work. In the last 5 months the M3P lens has made all the difference. Just wish you could switch faster between lenses and DLOG issue on 7x is solved.

Reactions: PAW and GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu