DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silencing low battery beep

cagliostro

Reactions
Can anyone jog my memory please on how to silence the low battery tone please?? I know it came out on an update recently, but I forgot what it was.. Thanks in advance !

I think you'll find silencing the beep is only for the controller battery, not the drone.

Yep.

You can modify the threshold for low battery warning if you intend to regularly fly below 30%, but aside from landing the drone there's no way to mute the noise.

Yep.

You can modify the threshold for low battery warning if you intend to regularly fly below 30%, but aside from landing the drone there's no way to mute the noise.

Ok thanks! Could of swore I seen on an update by pressing the power button it muted it? No worries thanks for your help!

Do you know how to silence the controller please?
Mavic Pro Release Notes

Date :
Firmware :
DJI GO 4 App iOS :
DJI GO 4 App Android :

What’s New?

2017.04.11 v01.03.0600 v4.0.7 v4.0.6

page1image3568
page1image3728
page1image4152

•  Added Fixed-Wing mode. For details about Fixed-Wing mode, please refer to the Intelligent Flight Mode section in user manual v1.6.

•  Added an option to turn off the remote controller low battery level warning. When battery level is less than 15%, just press the power button on the remote controller to turn off the warning.

That's right, I described it wrong from the start (my fault). Thanks anyway for helping, sorry for not describing correctly! [emoji1303]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan