DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sioux City, IA checking in

J_lemmuh

Reactions
Have had my mavic for a few weeks now near Sioux City, looking for other pilots that might be interested in getting together for flights on the weekend!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome the the DronePilots newest forum J .:)

J_lemmuh, I'm also in Sioux City with a phantom3 looking for other pilots to fly with

Awesome Matt, have you been flying that much? I've been flying north of Sioux city, looking to maybe fly 5 ridge and along the Mo here soon, maybe today actually! Have you been flying much, got any favorite spots? Feel free to PM me also

I'm new here, I'm from Sioux Falls! Still waiting for my mavic though :-( Definitely interested in getting together sometime.

J_lemmuh, sent you a pm I think but not sure lol. Havent gotten a lot of flying in yet.Tried flying at Stone Park but very windy that day. Looking for more places though. NotoriousKeefe, if you make it close to Sioux City let me know, been looking for other people to fly with.

Reactions: notoriouskeef
Ive been here for months and I'm still trying to find a good place to fly p4. Any suggestions?

Bird23, I'm having the same problem. I've thought about going to the pavilion on the riverfront though. I have been to bacon Creek and stone park which aren't bad.

Have had my mavic for a few weeks now near Sioux City, looking for other pilots that might be interested in getting together for flights on the weekend!

I live in Sioux Falls, got my Mavic the beginning of Feb. I have flown about 3 hours total. We should go fly some time.. My in laws have lots of farm land in Akron, SD ..we could fly there for sure ...no airports anywhere close!

Hello all! I'll be visiting family in Sioux City July 24-30 and plan on bringing the Mavic. Any recommendations on flying locations? I'm thinking Stone Park, War Eagle Monument, and someplace on the river. Thanks!

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Hi! I got my Dj Spark a couple weeks ago, I live in Sioux City and cannot find a good place to fly it... does anyone have any good suggestions?
Hi Chris, I'm sure you found some good flying spots by now. I just moved to Onawa, IA from Nevada. Let me know where you've been flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh