DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

hey guys Ive been playing around with a carbon fiber kit I got off amazon I filled the gaps in with a black sharpie paint pen and I kinda like it Im not sure im keeping the pen strips as Im a believer less is more …..Im still working on the legs

I like the look of it so far !! Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well it's very much worth the wait ... sold my phantom 4 to buy it and do not regret it at all !!!
Awesome. Looking forward to it. Be a big change from 6 channel helicopters I'm sure.

Well it's very much worth the wait ... sold my phantom 4 to buy it and do not regret it at all !!!

ab451214b60a939c86c4249a46c30f3d.jpg

fba7a030185cc6b070593da305eda1b8.jpg
Did you order this from SopiGuard? If so hows the quality?

So I got my decalgirl skin in. Most parts I've figured out but some I can't!!! Anyone do a video on these showing where everything goes?

I'm liking pretty much all of these skins haha

I see a new advertiser in the sidebar offers skins (dronewrap.shop)
icarbon, decalgirl.... can't think of any others at the moment.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Have two mavics on the way. One will be here by 6pm this afternoon. The second will be here on the seventh. Anyone interested in buying the one on the seventh? It's not the fly more combo.

How much?[/QUOi ordered from DJI and their slow boat from China. Found one on-line last night lucked out and got the last one from an electronic store in Nashville TN. Cancelled from DJI. Recieved email this morning that it's in transit and will be here on the 7th. Instead of sending it back figured I'd sale it locally or online since Thier hard to find. I just want what I paid plus shipping to put back in my account. I have a guy at work interested but not holding my breath.

Saw this on YouTube and thought I'd pass it along. For all of you that would like to add some decals to the MP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52