DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skippy footage with motion jumps.. help!

Haydenkast44

Reactions
Hoping for some advice here-
I have a Mavic Air, with a SanDisk 64GB extreme plus V30 SD card. About 50% of my shots have glitches (motion jumps) in the recorded videos, even when shooting in 1080p, not just 4K.
I have tried everything from reinstalling firmware, changing SD cards, recording to the memory on the drone itself, etc.
here is a video with the motion jumps for reference-
Hope to get some advice! Thank you!!

I have a Mavic Air, with a SanDisk 64GB extreme plus V30 SD card. About 50% of my shots have glitches (motion jumps) in the recorded videos, even when shooting in 1080p, not just 4K.
I have tried everything from reinstalling firmware, changing SD cards, recording to the memory on the drone itself, etc.
The only time I have seen this is when the sd card is not good. I know you said you tried another but the same thing happened to me until I found a sd card that didn't give me problems. This is the one I eventually settled on. https://amzn.to/2RE4JHD

Last edited:
nice video by the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J